Wednesday, August 20, 2008

it's easy being green

THANKS to all of you for your sweet comments - i am feeling much better today! 

i have the sweetest boyfriend EVER (he's my hero - i wish i were as nice as he is), a mom who is always there to listen to me be weepy, and a super best friend who is always there to chat it up over lunch and make me feel good again - i'm such a lucky girl!

maybe that's what drew me to celebrating GREEN today:










the two necklaces (bow & locket), heart charm bracelet, green dress, and clutch are all thrifted - shoes are steve madden

6 comments:

Cammila said...

Wow,green is perfect on you! And I love your charms. :)

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad your day was better!!!
xoxo

(also, LOVE the dress. your daily outfit posts inspire me. i really need to get better about it. i just feel so awkward taking pictures of myself! how do you get past that?)

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

That couch is fantastic! And I agree, green IS fabulous on you, you look stunning in these photos.
Glad to hear that your day is much better :)

Missa said...

Those heart charms are SO adorable! You are gorgeous in green, glad you're feelin' better!

meg said...

my ego is getting huge here!
**blushing**

THANKS LADIES! you are all my inspiration.

Isabel said...

I love your hair - blonde looks fabulous with green!