Monday, January 19, 2009

shiny shriner's tassles

try saying it three times fast.


here's a very long, exhausting and emotional story short:

i'm ok by my doc but am seeking a second opinion anyway because i just feel like she's quicker to shoo me out the door than to really check into what might be causing the issue. i mean, that ninny didn't even bother to look at my chart and the personal info about me before suggesting that i get "REGULAR EXCERCISE!" .... um, beeyatch, i teach 4-5 yoga classes a day five days a week an extra one on sundays - don't start. 

my poor, poor grandma is STILL in the hospital. i went down and stayed with her in the hospital last wednesday through friday and it was one of the more depleting and humbling experiences i have ever had to go through. i SO appreciate all of your kind thoughts. she's doing better but i think it may be a long road still. 

okay - on to the clothes:
i don't know why, but i seem to only photograph when i am wearing an item i have photographed before and i have waaaaay too many clothes for me to have any excuse for this. at any rate, here's another take on my red dress and "clown collar" shirt. i have never tried this combo before but i like it mucho grande. i'm also lovin' my window pane stockings from UO. 


thrifted these stuart weisman cut-out shoes and newsprint raybans over the weekend- score!


isn't ellie's red hair just the best? it's all natural too. hate her.

1 comment:

Eyeliah said...

So sorry you've been not feeling well, take care. Your outfit is really adorable.