Sunday, January 11, 2009

time-out.

well, my body had other plans for me than sewing this weekend. i'm suffering from a minor medical issue which has put me in a bad spot. i won't bore you with the details but instead i'll extend an apology of sorts. posting may be sparse for a bit.
it's just so darn hard to even think about dressing up when i've slept for over 24 hours so far this weekend and am about to go lay down again...

i did buy fabric for my "lily allen" dress(es) though:


it's a start. 


4 comments:

Missa said...

Oh no, that's awful, I hope you feel better soon my dear.

The fabrics you chose are wonderful, can't wait to see the finished dress!

Anonymous said...

hi meg-

hope everything is ok. email me when you feel up to it.

xo-k.

Anonymous said...

The fabric you've bought is absolutely wonderful!

PS. I've been meaning to get the learning to sew book from Built By Wendy - I've always wondered how hard it would be to follow the patterns afterwards!

PPS. I'm sending lots of Good Luck to your Grandmother! And I hope you feel better soon xo

Anonymous said...

you poor thing!
i'm sending you hugs.

also, will you email me your new address so i can send you some actual 3-d goodies as well? i realized i only have your old address...

xo